Topics I Speak On
“Susan was just FABULOUS! We had a packed room and sold more than 700 tickets to the event. Here is a sampling of the feedback we received:
- Susan was so authentic and down to earth — loved her sense of humor. She was totally engaging.
- She provided actionable steps people could implement in their leadership of teams and in their pursuit of greater innovation.
- They loved the variety of media that she used — the film clips were awesome!
- She was just so likable and approachable — during all parts of a very long day, she made it a point to connect with a variety of people in the receptions and at the lunch. She was so gracious during the numerous photos that we took.
- She did her homework. She took the time to learn about WELD, who would be in the audience and what desired outcomes WELD wanted for this event. She was genuinely interested in our mission and what we did.
- She was SOOOOOOOOOO easy to work with.
- Susan truly appreciated the gift that our organization had for her and made it a point to express this to the young lady who put everything together.
- Many, many people felt that this was the best keynote ever for WELD, and we’ve been doing them for about 11 years now. It clearly was the biggest!
We could go on and on! She has a huge fan club out here in Columbus now. Susan was everything we desired in a speaker and so much more!”
Ann M. Hanyak
Susan Packard is the speaker you always look for, but rarely find. She is articulate, dynamic and powerful, yet incredibly down-to-earth and approachable. She has a track record as a proven and powerful leader. She brings a keen mind and intellectual curiosity to her continuing studies of leadership. She informed us, entertained us, and challenged us. She took the time and made the effort to perfectly tailor her presentation to the executives and professionals in the audience. Our audience was so impressed by her presentation that we invited her back to return as our keynote speaker at our Annual Symposium, and once again she received rave reviews. Susan delivers a message that is stimulating, inspiring and practical, with numerous “takeaways” that the audience can use to improve their effectiveness as leaders in their own organizations. I wish I could find more “Susan Packards” for every symposium.
Susan Packard was terrific!! Everyone enjoyed her presentation immensely. She was extremely personable and patient with all the photo’s requests made of her and all the books she signed. Many of the guests thought she was the best speaker we had ever had ( and we have been hosting this luncheon for 33 years). She reached out and met so many people easily and was truly a delight to host in our market. Thank you for suggesting her and for all your efforts on our behalf.
Inquiries and more info
Contact Elisa Vandergriff at email@example.com